Gear envy...what's yours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gee what could I use that I don't already have?

One of those fancy new Lithium-Ion batteries that Tobin's making for the Sierra would be nice ... but not $2800 nice. Mebbe if I get to the point where I'd want to take a scooter into a cave ... but that day's a long ways off ... if ever.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

If you live and dive in BC in anything other than a Whites drysuit they'll tar and feather you!:rofl3::rofl3: (Plus you'd have to learn to end every sentence with, eh?)

Born and raised in Vancouver, left there before I learned to dive. Now I'm just finding out what I missed. :idk:

A dslr and underwater housing, strobes, etc. and the skills to use it well.

I looked at a Fusion the other day that was marketed by Scubapro in the UK, I seem to remember the ticket price was around £900. I cant say it looked all that durable and replacing the neck seal looked difficult and replacing the zip :idk:.

Wow, I wonder when SP will try to crack into White's US Market. The 2 Fusions are so alike, I wonder if there would be patent issues in the US. :hm:

I envy those who can get 100+ dives a year

Wow, I wonder when SP will try to crack into White's US Market. The 2 Fusions are so alike, I wonder if there would be patent issues in the US. :hm:

Shouldn't be a problem...

Acording to the SP website "Fusion is an exclusive hybrid suit by SCUBAPRO."

:shocked2:

Shouldn't be a problem...

Acording to the SP website "Fusion is an exclusive hybrid suit by SCUBAPRO."

:shocked2:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/exposure-suits/316300-scubapro-fusion.html

Hello,

Whites has partnered with Scubapro to provide distribution in select markets. The Scubapro edition Fusion is manufactured by Whites and distributed exclusively by Scubapro in certain countries. In North America, the Fusion will continue to be manufactured and distributed by Whites.

Cheers,

Justin Balaski
Whites Mfg Ltd.

i would say doubles and all that comes with it like the regs, etc.

can light

but mostly i want to dive more. the above i can borrow if i have to till my ship comes in... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom