Gear Exchange at Cave Excursions East.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich Courtney

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey all!

Just wanted to get the word out early that we'll be having another Gear Exchange at Cave Excursions East on Sunday, December 30th 2007. As usual we'll have it out in the grassy area next to the shop and we'll also be providing coffee and refreshments for those that attend.

As an added bonus the NACD will be on site with the usual selection of goodies and we're also trying to put together some kind of raffle with some great door prizes!

Additionally CEE will be having a one day special on various medium to high priced gear items. I'm not going to say exactly what we'll have, you'll need to show up for that. :) What I can tell you is that we're dealers for Dive Rite, Luxfer, Oxycheq, Salvo and Worthington among others........

Lots of people (myself included!) have picked up some really good deals at this event over the past couple of years, so please come and have some fun, catch up with old friends and pick up some great equipment at the same time.

Also, for those of you that haven't heard, we'd like to welcome our newest staff member, Konstantin Kovalenko, a cave/technical diver & instructor who's decided to make his new home here in cave country. He'll be at the store on Mondays and Wednesday with Chris covering Tuesdays and Thursdays, and yours truly with the wife and baby on the weekends.

Hope everyone's having a great morning and we'll see y'all soon...... :D

Safe diving,

Rich

that's great! konstantin is a nice guy.

i'm trying to plan a trip to nfl...maybe i'll push for new year's weekend! :wink:

For those of us who don't know, is Cave Excursions East the one by Ginnie Springs ?

Yes, that's the one by Ginnie. And I HATE these gear exchanges! Always something there to make me spend more money than I want to! :)

(And right after Christmas too? What cruelty!)

that's great! konstantin is a nice guy.

i'm trying to plan a trip to nfl...maybe i'll push for new year's weekend! :wink:

Jeano Beano <---- stars jumping up and down ... :D :D :D :D :D

Er , any chance you could be in a bubbling mode?

Da Bean

P.S. Perrone: I have a jump reel with no handle...I'll give you a GREAT DEAL on it :D

pm sent :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom