Gear rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Honestly, I think you're overcomplicating this. I doubt anyone is going to reserve tanks for you for a shore dive because it just isn't a material part of their business, but if you show up at the common shore dive sites - Hotel Barracuda, Hotel Cozumel, Blue Angel, Villa Blanca, Casa del Mar - it's highly likely you'll find tanks and weights to rent. And if one doesn't for some reason, hail a taxi and move on to the next site. I'd recommend starting at Blue Angel.
Thanks for the added areas to try...as per the original post not just tanks but gear as well. Appreciate all the comments.

Thanks, I'll check into that. I contacted Dive Paradise and they wont reserve tanksfor that and cant guarantee any day thay they will have tanks available..
I think that is true for just about any waterfront op; they won't turn anyone away because tanks or whatever are "reserved". I can only speak for Blue Angel because that's where I always stay, but they always have plenty of tanks, BCs, regs, weights, etc. I have never seen them run out.

I think that is true for just about any waterfront op; they won't turn anyone away because tanks or whatever are "reserved". I can only speak for Blue Angel because that's where I always stay, but they always have plenty of tanks, BCs, regs, weights, etc. I have never seen them run out.
Thanks. Now that i know several places to try I think I have it covered. Appreciate all the suggestions :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom