General Questions about the Bonaire Invasion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Could not find current gas prices in Bonaire. Last year they were running about $ 5.20 per gallon. Chicago prices running about $ 4.20 a gallon now. Are stations all in town or scattered about? Al suggested I pick up the truck at the airport, so I guess they will meet us on arrival?

Could not find current gas prices in Bonaire. Last year they were running about $ 5.20 per gallon. Chicago prices running about $ 4.20 a gallon now. Are stations all in town or scattered about? Al suggested I pick up the truck at the airport, so I guess they will meet us on arrival?

I couldn't find current prices for you, but will continue to try. Here's a map of the gas stations. There were only 2 when we were there before. So now it appears there are more.
gas stations in bonaire netherlands - Google Maps

Al (Bay Adventures) is handling the transfers and truck rentals, so I would follow his lead on that one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom