Genesis 100, Ocean Reef NIRA full face mask, Pony setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnCDIVE

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have several things i need to get rid of.

first is a genesis steel 100, born date 1988 and has not been hydroed or vip'd. Its been stored filled with air, I acquired it from a neighbor and have too many tanks. Looking for 75 dollars and does not include boot. No shipping.

Next up is my Ocean Reef NIRA full face mask. Has a few small scratches on the lens from commercial work but it is cleaned up and completely rebuilt, and has a new spider strap. No comms included. Has not been in the water since I had it serviced. Includes a generic hose. looking for 350 or best reasonable offer. It breathes great and works great but I have no use for it.

Last, 40 cubic foot pony setup with regulator and SPG. The reg is a Seac X-10 Pro-ice. Has been in the water 5 times and was bought new in july. Includes an oceanic SPG. regulator performs great and is very clean. Standard yoke valve on the tank, its in hydro and will need a VIP.

as a package im looking for 300 on this. I am willing to separate if it doesnt sell together, the reg for 275 and the tank for 50. Buy together and save, and help me make room in my apartment.... :D

I will only ship the mask or the regulator, no tank shipping. Pickup preferred in south florida, i can take cash, paypal or credit cards through a square reader on my phone (preferred method) location is north miami to be specific.

email is the best way to reach me. Put what you are interested in in the subject line or i will not respond. kappler dot andrew at Gmail.com is my email address. can also reach me thru pm on here.

Attachments

• genesis 100.jpg
    genesis 100.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 52
  • pony package.jpg
    pony package.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 51
  • full face mask.jpg
    full face mask.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 73
Both tanks are pending sale.

---------- Post added April 16th, 2014 at 06:35 PM ----------

Tanks are sold.

Ill combine the regulator and full face mask together for 400, and throw in an inflator hose..... Need this stuff gone.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

---------- Post added April 16th, 2014 at 06:36 PM ----------

Tanks are sold.

Ill combine the regulator and full face mask together for 400, and throw in an inflator hose..... Need this stuff gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom