genesis react pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dessaler

Registered
Reaction score
hi!

i buy a use react pro for my wife ....(chrismas time..)

i try to reset ..(10 dive)

i search ID number...

please help me

dessaler

If I understand you correctly, you want to clear the memory of a React dive computer. I have not had any experience with that particular one but most all dive computers I have seen can be reset by removing the batteries for a while and then replacing them. I would leave them out for at least 15 minutes and if there is not hurry, overnight. Be sure to correctly replace the batteries and the O-ring seals.
It's worth a try.

ok i have found the ID number...719
reset all dive log..(no reset hour date etc et)
in temperature sreen press and hold both button simultaneously..
you enter clear mode..
press left button 7 time
than 1 time the right buttom
and finaly press left button 19 time
than press 1 time right buttom
the computer shot off
when you open next shoot the log memory will be erased..
thank you .
herman:
If I understand you correctly, you want to clear the memory of a React dive computer. I have not had any experience with that particular one but most all dive computers I have seen can be reset by removing the batteries for a while and then replacing them. I would leave them out for at least 15 minutes and if there is not hurry, overnight. Be sure to correctly replace the batteries and the O-ring seals.
It's worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom