genesis resource pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hello everyone, i am going to be selling a genesis resource pro computer it also has a compass on it. the computer runs about 260 + 35 for the compass so bought new its a $295 item. im asking $250 obo. this was bought in early december for a christmas present and used 2 weekends ago for my AOW classes and thats it. it has a small scratch on on the front from carrying it with alot of other gear. I am going to try and get some pics up but i am selling this to get an underwater camera so ill see what i can do :) . it was a backup so not really needed. if interested you should e-mail me at sjmueller61990@yahoo.com ill try to check this as much as possible but that is the best way to reach me.

ive got manual for it still and the tool it comes with since its a user replacable battery. its also still under warranty i want to say genesis gives a 24 month warranty but im not sure its either 12 or 24 either way its still under warranty. this is an awesome computer to use it had a back light so you can see it under low light it has a lot of features youd nomally pay for with a higher model but no need to pay the extra money. im really open to offers since im just trying to get a camera if someone has a dc1200 or a sealife mini II im open to trades as well :) will definitley add money if needed.

price drop to $200 even still included manual, battery removal tool, and compass

It just took me to the facebook page, I didn't see pics. However, I'm not the most talented computer person.

Do you still have it?

Back
Top Bottom