Get Your Dive Buddy Waiver Right Here! Red Hots! (ha)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

agilis:
Mr. Neal, I am Agilis' mom. Agilis is sobbing inconsolably, unable to reply to your stinging comments. You should be ashamed. He just vomited all over his copy of "How To Pretend You Are Clever"", so I'd better see to him. Sorry for intruding.

...LOL...

I think this is one of the best threads ever.

You guys are getting away with some good stuff.

I'm pretty sure by now the little green people know we're not really and haven't been all that serious about the 'insults' we're hurling (at least I'm not taking anything seriously I'm hearing...hahaaa)...and no comments about ancestry or orifices have become involved (yet)...

cowboyneal:
The best part about it is that no one can even argue against the statement: Litigators, sucking the fun out of life for generations...and that's why litigators and trial lawyers are psychologically damaged and argumentative: it's a lack of self-esteem thing...I'm not making that up: there actually was a study done at Harvard Medical School!

No selective quoting! Dude? What is this retro week? OK, ok...let's all get back to quasi-normal here...nothing to see people...move along...

I hope being bested by you does not mean that I've been worsted, since I'm allergic to wool. I reread through the posts, to the extent permitted by my limited attention span, but could find no clear point at which your lunatic competitiveness had been satisfied. The triumphs seem to exist only in your own assertions to that effect. These declarations might have been more convincing if you had been wearing a flight suit and standing on the deck of an aircraft carrier.

I was surprised by the suggestion of literacy evoked by your quote from Paulo Coelho. I'm not sure why it was rendered in French rather than Portugese, but there are so many things beyond the scope of my understanding. I first became aware of Coelho a long time ago; not as a novelist but as a songwriter. He wrote a number of songs for one of my favorite singers, the late Elis Regina. "Tristeza Que Se foi" is one of those things that has stayed with me for decades. I love the way she audibly breathes through her nose. Has she really been gone for so many years? Triste.

CBN, it's a bad idea to skip taking your meds. Follow your doctor's instructions, and perhaps that hypercompetitive fixation will become muted. After all, life is not a contest. Conducting yourself as if it were is strongly indicative of a profound lack of self-esteem.

Awwww...resorting to the trailer trash "stay on your meds" thing now? OK, this has now deteriorated {way} below my level of interest...{yawn}...you need to work on your grammar and syntax a little there Agilie...

Back
Top Bottom