GGD 2009 Dive Schedule

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll second Trysler Grounds too. It's on my list of spots I want to hit.

I'll work hard on some sites out there this Year. The problem with the Trysler Grounds is it's deep (120+) with no relief to speak of.
I have heard that there is some structure that has been put out there, I'll try to get some #'s and will keep ya'll posted on this site.
Also it would be a must to be a advanced diver with deep experience.

Even though most of my favorites have been mentioned already how about adding a shallow in-shore such as the three mile barge and a second dive to the dredge or another on the three mile barge? This would be a nice easy scheduled dive for beginners on up. I actually enjoy the 3 mile barge, you get tons of bottom time and get to see great stuff. It is also typically at a price that keeps people wanting to go out, that is another bonus.

I would also like to see a dive out to the USS Massachusetts as a second or first dive.

I would like to see some of the less dove spots like the Antares, Chevron rig, maybe spice it up with some tanks, or just something way out of the norm. Also an oil rig dive would be super cool, I had to work during last years trip.

068_-_Copy.JPG

wjefferis, can you send me that regular pic of the boat?
to algulfdiver@aol.com

and yes I will do the tanks and we will always do the three mile barge.

Can we add The Keg. It's supposed to be one of the best dives in Orange Beach.:shakehead: Sorry, it just slipped out, and sumbody had to do it.

Back
Top Bottom