gggreetings from south africa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

batman diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hello all , im a newbie in this forum , been diving for about a year , done about 30 dives , so not tooo many , but love it , have this desire to go deep ha ha, things just seem cooler , dont get me wrong the tropical dives are awesome , but want to eventually move into tech and wreck penetration , seems more interesting and adventures.

do most diving in old mines and mozambique :)

p.s. advanced naui

Hey Batman Diver:

Welcome to SB. You'll find great information and advice here. Are you going to do any cage diving down there? That would be a blast.

Safe diving to you.

I want to come down there and dive in a shark cage....Where are you at?

hello all , im a newbie in this forum , been diving for about a year , done about 30 dives , so not tooo many , but love it , have this desire to go deep ha ha, things just seem cooler , dont get me wrong the tropical dives are awesome , but want to eventually move into tech and wreck penetration , seems more interesting and adventures.

do most diving in old mines and mozambique :)

p.s. advanced naui

what kind of shark cage diving great whites ? you can dive ragggies and zambezi's no cage , iv dived with some Zambezi's , they pretty cool , or you head down to capetown and they bait up the area and throw u in a perspex cage with some great whites , friend just did it and said it was insane they are massive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom