Gilboa dive 7-3-11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cam, were you there Sunday? I thought I saw a guy that looked like your old profile photo. I shouldda stopped and introduced myself.

Sorry Sunday was the only day I missed but they always say there is a double somewhere.
I would love to meet you all I am coming your way for a few weeks up to Huron to dive for a month.
I love holidays at Gilboa, it is close for me and not crowded at all.
vis was pretty good for us just a few spots that were cloudy that should not have been!:)

Some were working on buoyancy or lack there of.
I do not want to be critical but every time I have been there and scooters were in use this year the plane / helicopter has been blown.
We just switched gears and ran reels working on skills.

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

I saw the 2 DPVs as well.

I was not wanting to be a jerk but I have used a DPV before and not silted things up.
I do not own one nor will I for a while but I witnessed a few maneuvers that were not wise around so many lines.
At least there were not many divers to make it dangerous with low vis and scooters.
I have been there and narrowly missed being run down!
Not kidding either!

I am not a DPV hater just like to see some proper use demostrated.
That is all.

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep Learning!

Back
Top Bottom