Gilboa-helicopter sinking Friday May 18- dive anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl

Cupcake, Queen of Dorks
Reaction score
Off the road for good in April '08 and at home in
# of dives
100 - 199
Here's the deal- no one is allowed to dive while they are sinking the helicopter. They plan to get started around 7 am and figure it will take about 3 hours to sink it- that's how long it took to sink the plane.

Mike said it won't affect the visibility afterwards because it's a slow/controlled process. Apparently, one class of ow certs does more damage than sinking stuff...

I'd like to go- and I've got a buddy half-way talked in to it... but if he falls through- any takers?

Still a chance I won't be able to go- hubby is on the road alone and if he needs me on Friday, he takes priority!

PM me or reply if you want to meet up!
(no freaks or stalkers, please... :))

trucker girl:
PM me or reply if you want to meet up!
(no freaks or stalkers, please... :))

You know I'd like to go... but I have to wait to find out about my car, since it's in the shop.

Oh... you said no freaks though. Darn... I guess I'm out. Hah! :rofl3:

Oh no you didn't just call erparamedic a dork!

She's more of the geek type, I've always thought :D

ROFL!! :rofl3:

No, no, no.... I'm a nerd! LOL But DORK works... I'm proud to be a DORK diver! :rofl3:

Of course, I'm sure that soon there will be a GEEK diver cert! I'll be sure to get that card! I certainly can't be much different than DORK diving... can it? LOL

(Sorry! I totally hijacked your thread! Hah!) :rofl:

Me and my son should be there if his wetsuit comes in on Thursday as planned. We will be there no matter what but will only dive if the wetsuit comes in.

Let me know

Keith

Okay- cool! I'm playing around with the idea of just showing up up there whether I know someone who's going to be there or not. I've found most folks are nice and I figure that as long as I can pass yourself off as being a competent diver (er and ecky- I swear... if you make some comment...) I'll find a buddy.

Back
Top Bottom