Gilboa January 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tiggrr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone up for diving this coming Saturday???

As long as we don't get snow dumped on us again we'll be there.

Randy, Phil, and I will be at Waffle House at 10:30. :D

What are the water temps? Any ice?

No ice yet. On New Years Day the water was 45 to 48

So far, the forecast is 38 air temp for Saturday. But we all know they lie..... :D

What time will you all be arriving at the Quarry? I'm interested.

What time will you all be arriving at the Quarry? I'm interested.

We are planning on a 10:30 breakfast at Waffle House and going to the quarry directly after.

I might be in. Just picked up a new drysuit and might take a test drive.

We had a ton of rain around here last night and today---the viz may really suck at Gilboa because of runoff. What do you guys think?

We had a ton of rain around here last night and today---the viz may really suck at Gilboa because of runoff. What do you guys think?

It is suppose to start snowing Wednesday and the rest of the week. Also, its too wet to bike ride, rock climb or backpack and the wife is on duty. The worst day diving is better than the best day at work or doing chores at home:D

Can it be worse than than the last time a boy scout troop showed up? :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom