Gilboa - lost weight pouch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy43068:
and some thearapy..

Maybe you and T can get together and get a bulk discount.... :)

Backplate and wings huh? Planning on going to advance classes are ya? Have you checked on the wings yet? I got a set of Halcyon(sp? :06: ) and stainless steel backplate for cheap, if you want I can keep an ear our for you on other deals that are going on.

DMP:
Backplate and wings huh? Planning on going to advance classes are ya? Have you checked on the wings yet? I got a set of Halcyon(sp? :06: ) and stainless steel backplate for cheap, if you want I can keep an ear our for you on other deals that are going on.

I'm looking for equipment.

You have a BP for sale or you just bought one for YOU?

I'm taking the DIR-F class in September and want a differeng gear configuartion before hand. I can't afford a set of doubles (hate calling two singles a "set of doubles") yet.

So I'll get a BP&W for a single tank and use that for a while.

Must have been the weekend for disappearing lead at Gilboa. Saturday 7/23 we had a 10 pound lime green piece of lead disappear out of an underwater themed pillow case that we had put a watermelon in. Watermelon, pillowcase and lead were placed near the tubes on the first dive of the day and pulled out on the final dive but the lead wasn't there when we pulled the watermelon out. Weird. I know someone had messed with it soon after we put it out because the rope holding the pillow case closed had been undone and re-tied but I don't think the watermelon would have stayed down without the lead. If anyone finds that chunk of lead it's mine. Must be something about the green Randy :)
Ber :lilbunny:

netmage:
Maybe you and T can get together and get a bulk discount.... :)
'Tis true...generally the larger the quantity of beer bought, the greater the discount.....

That is the therapy y'all are getting at right?

You fools are hijacking my thread!

Then again, I've done the same thing many, many times in the past.

Carry on, fools! :eyebrow:

Ber Rabbit:
Must have been the weekend for disappearing lead at Gilboa. Saturday 7/23 we had a 10 pound lime green piece of lead disappear out of an underwater themed pillow case that we had put a watermelon in. Watermelon, pillowcase and lead were placed near the tubes on the first dive of the day and pulled out on the final dive but the lead wasn't there when we pulled the watermelon out. Weird. I know someone had messed with it soon after we put it out because the rope holding the pillow case closed had been undone and re-tied but I don't think the watermelon would have stayed down without the lead. If anyone finds that chunk of lead it's mine. Must be something about the green Randy :)
Ber :lilbunny:

someone had a white rope tied to a dive float somewhat close to the southmost dock. It's in that general area that I lost the weight pouch.

Ber, someone should have taken the whole pillow case! :D
Hope you get it back, but somehow I don't think either one of use will see the same lead again.

Randy43068:
It's florescent green on one side

How's the search going "Nancy" ? :D

Why aren't you coming over this weekend with the rest of your crew?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom