Gilboa - Oct. 18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CDNScubaMoose

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know it is a week before the M&G but unfortunately my schedule would only allow me to get away for Sat. Oct 18th. Anybody planning on being there then - I am coming down from Canada with a group of 5 or 6 divers.

I know it is a week before the M&G but unfortunately my schedule would only allow me to get away for Sat. Oct 18th. Anybody planning on being there then - I am coming down from Canada with a group of 5 or 6 divers.

Man, it's too bad you couldn't schedule your trip for the following weekend; We would love to dive and party with our Great North diver friends -- hey? Maybe next M & G.

I definitely want to make a M&G, maybe bring some good Canadian beer to speed up the fire side chat that I keep hearing about. But unfortunately the weekend you have chosen is also the weekend we are having our u/w pumpkin carving challenge and as defending champion I am expected to show up and defend my title. Hopefully we'll see you in the spring.

Where will you be? I won't be diving but I could stop by and say hello to all of you.

I think we'll be around the back on the shallow side. Just look for the Ontario license plates - there should be about 5-6 vehicles (so far there are about 12 of us planning on going).

I think we'll be around the back on the shallow side. Just look for the Ontario license plates - there should be about 5-6 vehicles (so far there are about 12 of us planning on going).

I'll look for you guys. I'll be in a blue/green Hyundai Tucson if I drive back. But I might be on foot if I'm just stopping in.

I promised Mr. & Mrs. Rabbit I'd help clear some tree debris tomorrow. I'm a little worried because Mrs. Rabbit has threatened to feed me to the chipper a few times...

I promised Mr. & Mrs. Rabbit I'd help clear some tree debris tomorrow. I'm a little worried because Mrs. Rabbit has threatened to feed me to the chipper a few times...

Aha, don't worry about it. Mrs. Rabbit is all talk! Besides, she's such a pip-squeak what could she do?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom