GILBOA Saturday the 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KingViper

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey,

Last weeks Gilboa dive was nixed due to a wetsuit malfunction lol, So we are planning on heading there this Saturday if anyone is interested in coming. We plan to be there around 11am. Hopefully see you there!

Bryan

If you come over and help me get my house cleaned up for Thanksgiving dinner I can go :) You aren't far from me Viper :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

any of you folks off Friday and/or interested in diving Friday and Saturday?

A small group of us were planning to head over to Mount Storm WV, but seems like everyone is getting sick...

where ohhh where did summer go....

Dave

Slick6:
Don't forget yer long-johns. :)

lol funny you should say that because I'm wearing a 7 mil wetsuit on Saturday. You think I'll be cold? :wink:.

Ber,

Only if I can stop by on Thanksgiving for some leftovers after the other 3 stops I have to make lol.

BrYaN

Hey Dave, I hope you scrounge up a group of divers to go with you to Mt. Storm over the weekend. (next)

Diving for me is over for the year, sorry to say. Too much goin on with family and I don't have a dry suit. One guy on this board who's from the Dayton area dives wet in this cold weather, but he's got bigger brass than I've got. :wink:

However....... early next year in February or March a group of us from central Ohio will probably be going to Bonne Terre for a little underground diving. It's our spring tune up of sorts. If your interested let me know.

caverdave:
any of you folks off Friday and/or interested in diving Friday and Saturday?

A small group of us were planning to head over to Mount Storm WV, but seems like everyone is getting sick...

where ohhh where did summer go....

Dave

KingViper:
Ber,

Only if I can stop by on Thanksgiving for some leftovers after the other 3 stops I have to make lol.

BrYaN

Careful now, you might find yourself at my Thanksgiving table :) We're eating at 1:00pm, mom will probably wander by the house at 4:30am so we can hang out and cook. There will be a homemade cheese ball and other munchies, you're more than welcome to stop by and get an early start on the feasting :D
Ber :lilbunny:

'sup Randy!

bon in Feb or March sounds great- - hoping to maybe do a trip to Florida in Feb though and budget wise that might just be the final straw... Care to head to florida in Dec or Jan... cavern class maybe?!? :)

Sorry about the derailing the thread...

Since its Friday and I'm here on the computer its not looking good for diving at gilboa today... giving it just a little longer for a return phone call...

wish I found this board early in the summer instead of late in the fall !

Dave

Randy- I'd be interrested in Bon Terre.... let me know.

Cavedave- A bunch of us are going up next weekend (Friday after turkey Day)

Ber- you gonna be there for the post Turkey dive with that warm and toasty heated tent?

caverdave:
'sup Randy!

bon in Feb or March sounds great- - hoping to maybe do a trip to Florida in Feb though and budget wise that might just be the final straw... Care to head to florida in Dec or Jan... cavern class maybe?!? :)

Sorry about the derailing the thread...

Since its Friday and I'm here on the computer its not looking good for diving at gilboa today... giving it just a little longer for a return phone call...

wish I found this board early in the summer instead of late in the fall !

Dave

Dave! Randy! 'sup??

I had thought about coming up this weekend. I think I need the rest from my move!! Randy, how about cave class in February, Florida with SteeleMag and myself? :blinking: :11ztongue :D

Back
Top Bottom