Gilboa Sept 28-30, '07 Fall Meet-n-Greet planning thread. Come dive with us!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey there ya all! It's kt_gobucks, or Katie... I have been MIA on SB... Sorry! I have kept up with the post since page 22. I am sitting in the airport on my way home from a weekend at the beach (NC) reading and I have to admit - folks around me have to think I am nuts to be laughing this hard!

So...Yup, I showed. Like last time, but a little less stealth. Mitten happened to call at the perfect time and that was enough motivation to bring my butt to Gilboa in the middle of the night.

Sorry you guys didn't get to listen to my voicemail, send me a number and don't answer the phone and I'll see if I can give you a good laugh!

Fun time even though I didn't see everyone on Saturday. Sorry I missed ya all! Mitten didn't mention my guest though... And I was unable to find pics! I want those pics boys!

So special thanks to Baracuda...he was so awesome to look after little Kayla while I went diving. Kayla is my daughter and she is 4. She informed me on this dive trip that she loves to dive, even though she hasnt' done it yet. But she will.

And thanks to Mitten for making me feel loves as usual! I will have to admit though - he let another guy sit next to me! What does that say about Brett?

It was an awesome time. The water, the people, the weather. Sorry for staying away from SB; thanks for making me feel welcome.

Paula - hope you are feeling better. Ber - as always great seeing you too! You looked good out there in your doubles! Oh - and do you realize you stealed away one of my dive buddies? I finished a great dive that was 60+ mintues with Brett, with Mitten no where to be found!

So where are the pics? Good thing they didn't all turn out...there was that one when Mitten was swimming around me like a snake... :no:11:

So where are the pics? Good thing they didn't all turn out...there was that one when Mitten was swimming around me like a snake... :no:11:

As promised for your viewing pleasure Katie or as we know her KT_Gobucks.......

What is Mitten up to?

Attachments

• DSC04175.JPG
    DSC04175.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC04176.JPG
    DSC04176.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC04177.JPG
    DSC04177.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 89
The REAL fun always happens after I leave!

Here is a picture of Brett or Compression Nut wearing a hat.......

What is Mitten up to?

You know what they say, what happens at Meet & Greet stays there. Although I did have some additional blood flow after that picture was taken.:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom