Ginnie Springs area hotels?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
A friend and I are driving down to do some diving for couple days. We would like to dive Ginnie Springs & Troy Springs in one day (Saturday). Is that easily do-able (both on one day)?

Can someone recommend a good hotel nearby?

thanks,
russ
rwpatterson357

The High Springs Country Inn and the Cadilac Motel.

Ginnie and Troy are an hour or less apart, straight shot.

If you go to their website....www.ginniespringsoutdoors.com they have a links page with the Inns that Wendy spoke of as well as others back near the interstate.

...............Hi Ya' Wendy haven't seen you in a while.........

Wildbill:cop_2:

Wendy:
The High Springs Country Inn and the Cadilac Motel.

Just so you know, these are OK places to stay, meet my needs fine and it's where we stay when at Ginnie but they are a long way from 5 star hotels. They are 1950-60s motels, clean and servicable but not what some people find acceptable.

The Comfort Inn off I-75 is nice but a little way off.
It is convenient if you plan on going out in the evening.

TC

If you fly me down there and back we can stay at my friend's house, they live exactly 1.5 miles from Ginnie. House has six bathrooms, pool, pool table, video games, the works!

I've stayed at the High Springs Inn, like they said it's no 5-star but I know they have at least one room with a kitchen but that's not really worth it for just a two day trip. Something to keep in mind if you're staying longer though. We found the rooms quite comfortable and clean, I'd go back.
Ber :bunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom