Give Love on Christmas Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wish we could join...need to be around the resorts sucking $$'s from the unsuspecting tourists....I'll wait for the trip in Feb to buy you all a few drinks!

My man! Doing the right thing! WooHoo!!! It always gets down to money.....how you do it to get it is half the fun though.
Oh, and I don't do sponsorships :no: unless I am getting something out of it......

wow! all the mentioned dates are just not doable for me. have a drink for me guys and gals. merry christmas. btw, jag, finally got my g9. problem is, haven't been able to take it underwater :(

dennis
i'll gladly take it underwater for you... hehehehehe

Jag

@technobro: you shall be more than welcome!

Ah, I'd be happy to give love for Christmas... but I haven't found the woman who was willing!

I'll think of you all while I'm flying to Atlanta on the 16th to spend the holidays with my family. Won't be too long before I am out there to finally experience not only the incredible diving, but the incredible divers of the PPD!

I think that we should reschedule the xmas party to January 27 or 28. Seeing as I will be there.

And think - no other xmas parties to contend with! :D

Z...

i can make it anytime on weekdays especially that its at the fort.

are we going to have a kris kringle or something like that?

Do it in Boracay and I'll buy the first round for everyone!

uh......no.......

Back
Top Bottom