Giving a talk, and I need some help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, everybody, for the input -- It actually really helped shape the way I'm going to approach this talk. I'm actually looking forward to the experience, and just hoping I'll get some kind of voice back in time to do it! (Currently suffering from an awful case of laryngitis.)

(Currently suffering from an awful case of laryngitis.)

suuuuurrrreee you are.... LOL

Sorry to hear that (although I'm sure it's making Peter happy :D)

Good luck. I, for one, would love to see the video.

R..

Oh, Peter's having a ball. We went out to dinner with a friend last night, and I sat and nodded obediently for over an hour, until the conversation got onto cave diving, and I could no longer resist the urge to croak.

Is there a Ew! Aghk! Getting creepy! Is there an I am ready to barf emoticon out there?

No disrespect TSandM, but this is... I know - lets turn Saspotato loose on them!

You have me scratching my head here. On several levels...

Well, I gave the talk tonight, and incorporated many of the suggestions you guys gave me. I'm not sure how it went, but Peter gave me an A-, and I had several people come up and tell me they were inspired to do cenote tours, or take a cavern class, so I at least reached a few!

Thanks for all the suggestions. They were great, and I used them.

One of the reasons why we humans are social animals is so we can stand on the shoulders of others and not just be better, but make better for others.

The best thanks will be from those that come back and tell you they did cave diving because of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom