Glass Float Dive - 6/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3-Ring Octopus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all...just thought I'd post to get the word out. Central Coast Watersports in Florence, OR is hosting a Glass Float Dive on Saturday June 2nd. They're going to be stashing 20 locally hand-blown glass floats at the bottom of the North Jetty in Florence and then turning divers loose to search for them. Finders Keepers on the floats (they have them in the shop...some really nice pieces...). They're also hosting a barbecue along with it.

Again, the dive will be 6/2/07 at the 3:25pm high slack. There will be 20 floats hidden that day and an additional 10 put down each month during the summer.

Come on by and check out the diving on the Oregon Coast (pack your dive lights...:wink: We have some "great" vis here... :) ).

Cheers,
Austin

My buddy and I are coming al the way down from Everett, WA, about 375 miles. given current gas prices, we are hoping to keep costs down by perhaps convincing someone to put us up for the night...? We will be leaving WA friday after work and arriving late friday night, then diving Saturday and leaving after the dives. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom