Glen&Stormys scuba shack (koh Phi Phi)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Glen&Stormy's Scuba Shack

Phi Phi's Newest and smallest Dive operators.
Custom made courses is our specialty... Come dive the pristine waters of the Andam Coast. Get up close and personal to the old men of the sea "Turtels", dive along side the Leopard and black tip sharks...
All padi courses available with that added personal touch....

So go on contact us and "support the little man" Email: phiphiscubashack@gmail.com

Hi Guys

Glen and I are both Padi Dive instructors, we have had our fair share of working thoughout Asia as instructors. Glen and I have decided that we want to start up our own little dive operation, we plan on doing this in Thailand on a beautifull island called Koh Phi Phi and we already have our first course starting on the 10th of this month.

We are ambitious and all we can do is hope it works, the way we look at it we have nothing to loose... I will of course stay in touch and let you all know how it pans out...

Thankx guys for taking the time to read this.

Stormy

Welcome to Scubaboard!

Thanks for info Glen and Stormy.....

Here's to your new dive operation and congrats on it.

Cheers

Welcome to the board. I can't wait to see you new web page.

Good to have you with us - enjoy...!

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom