Glover Reef?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you get enough divers interested, I believe Marisol Resort on the south end of Glovers might to a trip to the Elbow.
Not sure about Lighthouse Reef. (Blue Hole)
Glovers is nice. Most of it is a Marine Protected Area.

Thanks Ralph.

hahaha alright well the blue hole debate has been ineteresting, i have a means with which to stay on Glover reef. My main curiosity is not WHERE the reef is located, i know that much. it is HOW is the diving on that particular reef? has anyone had experience diving around Glover? or does anyone know where i could find i report about the diving around glover reef? thank you much for the information so far. Good things to take into consideration when diving the hole, i do despise crowds....

I've dived around the south end. When I was there the vis was fantastic. Fair amount of fish too. Big school of permit came right up to me.
Glovers, as you probably know, is BIG. You won't be able to dive the whole thing in a few days. The dive shops will take you to the fishy and geographically impressive sites. It has been said by many that it's the best diving in Belize.

tyguypb - you can check some of the sites out on the Splash website. the link is in the message to Darkstar. Like Hank says, there are lots of sites. I have always had great viz and lots of big fish, little fish and really neat coral formations. My favorite place to dive in Belize.

haha yea i didn't see that link before my second post, i check it out now though. Looks and sounds impressive. i hope this trip plan does not fall through. i've got my flights though so i'll be in belize for 2 weeks anyway. Thanks to everyone for all the info!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom