GLWC Meet and Greet IV location?

Where to you prefer the GLWC Meet and Greet IV to be held?

• Whitestar Quarry

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Gilboa Quarry

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Portage Quarry

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I voted other, how about around LA, CA on Sept.15th-19th, going to my wife's cousin's wedding on a beach in Malibu.

Hawaii would be a nice change too.

Cozumel may be cheaper now since the hurricane, might find some interesting stuff on the bottom.

If not I guess Gilboa would be my next choice.

dmax tim:
I voted other, how about around LA, CA on Sept.15th-19th, going to my wife's cousin's wedding on a beach in Malibu.

Hawaii would be a nice change too.

Cozumel may be cheaper now since the hurricane, might find some interesting stuff on the bottom.

If not I guess Gilboa would be my next choice.

I am pretty sure the austere places you mentioned before Gilboa would be too warm for us to bare. I don't know what would happen if you add warm water to our local digs. Could there be a chemical reaction would we metamorphasize into something???? OMG it just occured to me that we could be Universal Divers!!!!!

I went into shock at the spring M&G, week before mid 70's water on Oahu then 40* or so water at Gilboa.

Looks like the fall M&G may be the weekend before we go to CA.

Giloba clearly has the best diver friendly facility of those three

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom