Golden reef cheapest Bonaire packages ever jun, jul & aug w/nitrox!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Streetdoc....

Nitrox is 32-33%. Oh and FYI, I am one of the recompression chamber nurses on the island!

Liz

I don't remember the % but, it was banked and there is an analyzer.

What I really liked about Wannadive is the tanks and analyzer are available 24/7.
They never ran out of both air and nitrox tanks.

excellent, I was worried I'd have to run out and buy an analyzer

Streetdoc....

Nitrox is 32-33%. Oh and FYI, I am one of the recompression chamber nurses on the island!

Liz

Good to hear although I hope we never have to meet on those terms! I'm actually also a firefighter/paramedic and my girlfriend is working towards her MSN.

Ok, so I have had a lot of "single divers" ask about this special. I'd really like to put together a package and trip for "single divers" only if they want to share rooms (single divers, I mean divers without buddies, you don't necessarily need to be "single"...lol)

Looking at doing this special in September....Single divers out threre, would there be any interest?

FYI, Liz is not feeling well at the moment so she will likely be pretty slow responding to any post here, just so you know she is not ignoring anyone. I would not look for a responce for at least a week or 2.

This is too good to pass up, but it's been a while since I visited the board... is this special still available? I'd like to go as a single in September, flying from TO. I'm a divemaster, so I could be paired up with another diver of any level (would prefer AOW+)

This special is now being extended until 15 November....UNFORTUNATELY we are having server problems so website and email down (go figure...its a holiday weekend here on Bonaire, so nothing will be fixed until Monday). You can email me at eginocchio@telbonet.an

Liz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom