Good Choices?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Homer901

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Recently I found out that I will be going to Maui in about a month and a half and since I really enjoy snorkeling, and hopefully diving soon, I decided to go to my local dive shop. The guy there told me that Aqualung makes good masks and snorkels so I bought the Favola mask and the impulse 3 snorkel. So I guess my question for you guys is did he give me good advice?

I saw the Favola the other day at my LDS and was thinking about getting it. Let me know what you think but it definately looks pretty nice. If you can breath through the snorkel comfortably than it is a good snorkel!! Some of the fancy dancy snorkels actually end up restricting the airway and making it harder to breath.

I'll let you know what I think about the mask but it wont be until the first part of april. April can't come fast enough.

Back
Top Bottom