Good day to all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Inkypoo

Registered
Reaction score
The smiley faces are very cute!

Nice to find such a highly active forum for bubble blowers :)
Just a big warm "HI" to everyone!

See ya' around :eek:ut:

... to the boards! Have fun and dive safe! :)

Kayla:)

It is my second favorite board. Welcome!

love some on with a name like inkypoo...well done....hahahaha.
Welcome aboard...
Cheers Big Ears,
There can be only one,
The Gasman

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

greg somers once bubbled...
love some on with a name like inkypoo...well done....hahahaha.
Welcome aboard...
Cheers Big Ears,
There can be only one,
The Gasman
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Gracias amigos :wink:

samcvic once bubbled...
It is my second favorite board. Welcome!

Thank you! BTW may I inquire as to what is your favorite board so I can wander over and have a look see if possible!

hey hey inkypoo...i am inkabodpain from rhode island.i am a tattoo artist hence the name inkabodpain....and you?where are you from? peace

inkabodpain once bubbled...
hey hey inkypoo...i am inkabodpain from rhode island.i am a tattoo artist hence the name inkabodpain....and you?where are you from? peace

Howdy! I'm from East Asia so I guess that's like a LONG LONG way away from where you are :) Altho' with airplanes the world has become a much smaller place!

Very nice to meet ya on the boards and look forward to yakking with you over some interesting topic in the future.

As for Inkypoo..... well coz' I accidentally startled an octopus by hovering over it whilst it was feeding amongst some hard coral on my last dive. It then went like berserk and started jetting about and turning the entire area BLACK with its squirts.... It squirted & squirted & squirted so much I wondered how long it would take the poor fella to remake the "ink"......I felt really bad afterwards needless to say:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom