Good News Bad news ying and yang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadoguk

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have recently lost my job! that's the bad news
The good new is it leaves me able to follow up on my diving and do some thing I love to do, teach.
I have been a member of PADI since 1990 and worked all over the place but settled in the Mid West and worked at a couple of scuba stores here in Indianapolis, I did work full time in scuba at one point but the work became less and less so I took a job in a call center and that too has now closed.
Things change so you adapt, and so i am hoping that I can start teaching a bit more and get my teaching side going again so if anyone wants to start scuba or needs continuing ED advanced, any specialty's all the way to Divemaster give me a shout or give INDY MPH a call we have a number of students but I wanted to let you guys know we do do more than OW I have a number of different classes, advanced, deep wreck, rescue, nitrox to name but a few.

If this is the wrong venue I understand but I hope I can get back teaching and help a few people along the way.
Thank you
Best wishes.
Mark (scubadoguk)

Well I can hope it works out :)

Back
Top Bottom