Good News!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lisa4516

Contributor
Reaction score
Don and I went back to see his surgeon this morning, five and a half weeks after his abdominal aortic aneurysm surgery. Don is going back to work next Monday! The Doctor says that Don should be able to dive when we go on our cruise in early February. We hope to dive in St Thomas and Aruba!We are so excited! We plan to start working out in our LDS pool after Christmas and if he does as well as I think he will, We will dive!Don has done so well after this surgery. Part of this,I think, is his motivation to dive and another part is his USMC spirit. You just can't keep a good Marine down!
Anyways, DeeP South Divers, We will be back at Hilton Head in Mid May and hope to dive with everyone of you. Can't Wait:D

I am so glad to hear of your good news. I am so looking forward to you all being able to dive with us. R

I am glad to hear the good news for you guys. We are going on a cruise in February, too. We are going to Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Cozumel. I am diving in Grand Cayman with Neptune Divers there. Because the rest of the group going are non-divers I will be snorkeling the other times we do water activities.

Last time I was in Aruba in February the water was really rough, could not even snorkel in that water. Hope it is good for you this time.

Again, congratulations on all your good news.

Thanks Seajay!
Your prayers are especially meaningful! I was pretty nervous about this surgery but he did so great! We headed down to our LDS last night and said "We're B...ack! Hope to start swimming in their pool very soon and then with our scuba equipment in January. We have to get back in shape! Plan to dive in St Thomas and Aruba in February and of couse with y'all in May!:)

From an old paratrooper...semper fi partner...hang tough
see you under....water that is...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom