Good News!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
:bounce: The good news is.....I am going to be a grandma!! The bad news is I am getting older.;-0

I'm a grandfather 5 times now. As for getting older--you're only as old as you think you are. Or is it as old as you feel? I can't remember!? I hope it not "how you feel" 'cuz then I'd be 95.

Congratualtions!!

Cindy:
That's great news. I can hardly wait till it's my turn.
But for now, I'll settle for being called, " Mom".
Mazel Tov!

:gorgeous:

You're not getting older -- we're like fine wine. We get better with age, eh?

Congratulations -- enjoy it to the max. When they cry, send 'em home! :))

Actually, I'd like my girls to wait a few years still ... but then again, the first one comes anytime, or so I've heard!

KoralKat

Hopefully I won't have to be a Grandpa any time soon. But I'm ready to get even with my kids. I'm going to come over to there house around about 7:00 pm get there kids all worked up, give them candy and soda till there bouncing off the walls, then leave because it's to noisey.

Congrats on the new additions:)
GeekDiver

Ok, here's the deal...
You go to your childrens' home soon after the baby comes home. In the middle of the night, every time the baby cries, you hop up and hug and love it... bring it back to bed with you... do this for two weeks, then leave.
Payback...
Rick :) :) :)

those are absolutely diabolical ideas---I love 'em!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom