Gopro at the seatiger 6/26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

derek b

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
YouTube - gopro Seatiger

After forgetting gear, and a slow start we were the last boat to get to the seatiger. Being in a small inflatable and freediving I had no problems waiting around for the tour boats to finish with the dive. Good time to catch up and talk story, especially after finding out my dive buddy is going to be a dad.

I must say one of the reasons I was so patient was because I was not expecting much with the dive. Every time I have tried to dive the Seatiger I get crappy vis and ripping currents. So normally I will go to the pedro where I have better luck. Because of my torn Mcl and not being able to wear fins I decided the extra depth of the seatiger should be more interesting for pull downs.

When we did finally tie up I was super suprised by the Viz. It was the best I have ever seen at the seatiger; we could make out seafloor.

AS far as the housing, and blur Eyeofmine.com did a great job in fixing the blur. Im not impressed by the gopros "sun balls" though.

Last edited:
I'm using the hd gopro with 3rd party housing purchased from eyeofmine.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom