GoPro Dive Housing in Bangkok?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AleG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Today I went to buy the GoPro Dive Housing (the one with a flat port) at a nearby shop (Central Rama 9) were I had seen it a couple weeks ago, but they were out of stock. I went to MBK, same story, walk over to Panthip... nope, nothing.

Any ideas were could I find one? I'm leaving to Komodo in a few days and I'd like to get this housing because the one I have, with an Oculus flat port, leaves a bit to be desired. The Oculus port gets scratched VERY easily and there are a few blemishes on it already.

I could swear there was a website, for a company in Thailand, Kratos or something like that, that had the full catalogue of GoPro stuff, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore

Today I went to buy the GoPro Dive Housing (the one with a flat port) at a nearby shop (Central Rama 9) were I had seen it a couple weeks ago, but they were out of stock. I went to MBK, same story, walk over to Panthip... nope, nothing.

Any ideas were could I find one? I'm leaving to Komodo in a few days and I'd like to get this housing because the one I have, with an Oculus flat port, leaves a bit to be desired. The Oculus port gets scratched VERY easily and there are a few blemishes on it already.

I could swear there was a website, for a company in Thailand, Kratos or something like that, that had the full catalogue of GoPro stuff, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore

I did a minute of searching. Not sure if this helps...

Surf Shop Thailand-Buy GoPro Cameras and Kits-Online Phuket surf Gear

Electronics - For Sale - GoPro HERO HD Cameras in Thailand - Surf News, Surfing Pics, Bodyboard News, Thailand Surfing News by Saltwater Dreaming

Divesupply has GoPro's and numerous accessories. I saw some in their Bangkok shop when I was getting my reg serviced last month.

Thanks, I'll check those places when I return from Indonesia. In the end I opted to buy an underwater case for my Sony Nex 5N.

Back
Top Bottom