Closed: GoPro Package: SRP tray, Archon DV11 lights and Flip4 filters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brandon

Shop Independent Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Upgraded to a proper camera, so my GoPro gear is now available. I used all of this with a Hero4 Silver with great results. Going to keep the GoPro, but this is everything else you would need.

SRP Tray, w/ handles and GoPro Dive Housing
12" Locline arms x 2 + Archon D11V Dive Lights x2
Flip 4 w/ +10 macro lens, +15 MacroMate mini lens + all filters (green, shallow, dive, deep)

This setup has been with me on more than 300 dives. It's most certainly used, but in good condition. Macro lenses have some minor scratches that don't affect underwater images. Color correction filters are unused. Lights work great and have good remaining battery life. Replacement batteries easily available.

Will sell as a package for $350 + USPS shipping.

Just add your GoPro and you'll be set!

IMG_9773.JPG IMG_9775.JPG

Videos I made with this system:
Please let me know if you have any questions.

-B

Last edited:
WOW! Awesome videos!

Videos are great.

Upgraded to a proper camera, so my GoPro gear is now available. I used all of this with a Hero4 Silver with great results. Going to keep the GoPro, but this is everything else you would need.

SRP Tray, w/ handles and GoPro Dive Housing
12" Locline arms x 2 + Archon D11V Dive Lights x2
Flip 4 w/ +10 macro lens, +15 MacroMate mini lens + all filters (green, shallow, dive, deep)

This setup has been with me on more than 300 dives. It's most certainly used, but in good condition. Macro lenses have some minor scratches that don't affect underwater images. Color correction filters are unused. Lights work great and have good remaining battery life. Replacement batteries easily available.

Will sell as a package for $350 + USPS shipping.

Just add your GoPro and you'll be set!

View attachment 388751 View attachment 388752

Videos I made with this system:
Please let me know if you have any questions.

-B

Fantastic videos, just curious - why upgrading to a "proper camera"? What did you find were the shortcomings of this setup that you hope the new (and I'm assuming more expensive) setup will overcome?

Reason I ask is I'm looking at getting into UW video. I've shot stills UW for almost as long as I've been diving, starting with a canon point and shoot and now have a massive (and expensive) DSLR system - the difference in quality between the two was notable and I'm wondering if the same applies here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom