Got my certification!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kishore

Reaction score
Yeehaaa!! Did the Blue Grotto yesterday. Little scary to do cave diving as your certification dive, but it turned out OK! The worst part was getting over the fear factor. But I think I'll do more dives, get used to it, because there is nothing like it!! Thanks for re-assuring me when I was panicking! Will upload the photos once they come thru!!

Congratulations kishore!!!

Now that you're certified, you have to plan your next dive so you don't let those skills rust.

Dive early and often. :jump:

Congrats on your OW cert. I have seen the websites for the upper FL springs they look awsome. Hopefully get there soon.:D

Wildbill

:copper:

Kishore,

Congrats on your accomplishment. Treat your Cert like it's a learner's permit and begin to gain experience.

DSAO,
Larry

OooOOooh, "Blue Grotto?" That sounds like a nightclub, not a cert dive. I am jealous. Mine was at kind of a dull beach. Glad you are among us.

Good job, Congrats... enjoy your diving and have fun ...

Rich:mean:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom