Grand Cayman Charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

qglad

Reaction score
I will be on comming into Grand Cayman on March 14 on a Cruise (arrive 7:00am - Depart 6:00pm.) I do not want to dive on a cattle car booked by the Cruise Line. Does anyone have a good recomendation for diving with one of LDS that might have a 6 pack doing a 2 tank dive. I have one dive buddy who will be with me. We would be willing to charter the whole boat, but would rather not spend the money for just the two of us. Any recomendations?

Check to see if Casey is up and running and has availability on your date. Her operation is Neptune's Divers.

You have many options. Most small group operations will be happy to accomodate you. Some will pick you up at the cruise terminals, for others you may need to get a taxi to their departure point. Here's a list, in no particular order (except the first one!!):
Wall to Wall Diving, Red Baron Divers, Off the Wall Divers, Neptunes Divers, Divers Down, Cayman Marine Lab, Cayman Diving School, Aqua Adventures.

All the above take small groups with varying degrees of diver freedom. See individual websites for more details.

Hope this helps,

CJ

I think you have some great suggestions from the above posters, you might also look at "Fish Eye" if you are on the west side.

Thank you all for this information. I have sent out e-mails to each of the operations suggested. I'll see who is most accomidating and make my selection. Also I'll be posting a trip report when I get back so that eveyone can get some feed back as to the experience we had.

Thanks again!

I've heard good things about Fisheye. That is who my LDS in NJ recomended also...

Back
Top Bottom