Grand Cayman SMB dive op recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jc60625

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all... i'll be spending some time on Grand Cayman at the Marriott resort on SMB (burning up some points). I was just curious if anyone familiar with that part of SMB knew of a nearby operation they would particularly recommend.

Thanks!

JC

JC a lot of dive ops will pick you up at your hotel.

I have been using (Dive N Stuff) DNS diving (Dusty Norman) for several years now he has boats on 7MB and the yacht club.

I really like diving with Wall to Wall.

Is Dusty at DNS the same guy that used to work for W2W?

Yes, he worked for W2W and years ago at Fisheye before they went under.

Good guy, good operation, great boat.

W2W is a very good operator as well. Been diving with them for years and always have a good time. Same sort of policy with respect to large boat, small group and personalized service.

Gary at Living the Dream is another W2W alumnus. I hear thats a good operation as well but have never dived with them. I remember Gary from W2W and he was a very good divemaster and captain. All of these operations provide much the same service and in my opinion, you wont go wrong with any of them.

thanks everybody, i really appreciate the help.

We have always used Ambassador Divers. They are located next door to the Marriott on Seven Mile Beach.

We have always used Ambassador Divers. They are located next door to the Marriott on Seven Mile Beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom