Grand Cayman where do you recommend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My fiance and I are going on a cruise and one of our stops is in the Grand Cayman. I was wondering if any body knew a good dive shop to go to. I have been looking at some but i was just wanting to make sure before I made my decision.

Eden Rock, they're just a short walk from where the cruise ships are.

Neptune's Divers. Keith & Casey are fantastic and provide great personal service. Maximum 8 divers, not a cattle boat. If you get an early tender they will pick up/drop off. Morning 2 tank pick about 8:30 am and you can be back at the Georgetown docks by 1:00. Or ask to be dropped off at the Royal Palms on SMB for lunch and cocktails after the dives, and grab a cab to the cruise dock for the return tender. Dived with them in 10/05, 7/06 and again in about 2 weeks. Can't wait.

You won't find a bad dive shop on the island, but there are 2 right there (Eden rock in one of them), just a short walk from the ship docks. Devil's Grotto is one of the best shore dives there is and you can do it right there. You may want to take a dive master with you so you won't miss any of the grottos, great fun to swim through.

Other then that, we used Fisheye, Sunset House and East End Divers, all very good.

Enjoy!

I highly recommend Red Sail. My wife and I did 10 dives, a nighttime dive, and Stingray city dive with them. They are very professional.
Cayman has great wall diving, and the reefs are awesome.

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom