Great Dive with Nacho in Puerto Vallarta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

68raggtop

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got back from Puerto Vallarta last night and thought I would post up a great dive I had on Friday (Nov 9). I did a 2 tank dive at Chimo with a local Dm named Nacho. It was for sure the best dive experience I have had in PV, and I have dove there 4 other times. Nacho did a great job and was a real pleasure to dive with. I was put in touch with Nacho through leslieinpv here on scubaboard. We had a pre-dive meeting a couple of days before the dive to go over the dive (and I think for Nacho to gauge my experience level since this is considered an advance dive) and was impressed with his thoroughness. I had dove at El Morro previously, and I will dive probably dive both again, but with Nacho knowledge of Chimo, it was a more interesting day. If anyone is interested in checking it out, leslieinpv was a great source of info and I want to thank her as well for helping me set up things with Nacho.
I definitely recommend them to anyone going to dive in Puerto Vallarta!:D

Dave

So YOU'RE the guy Nacho went to Chimo for. :D I dived with him on Thursday and he said he was going to Chimo the next day. I still need to post my detailed review of Nacho's and Leslie's operation, but the short version is GREAT!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom