Great experience with DiveTech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SDiverJim

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Still in Grand Cayman but completed three boat dive trips with DiveTech. They picked me up from my hotel every morning. There were 13 of us on the larger boat (Atitude) and they allowed divers to pair off and do their own thing within the set dive profile or tag along with the leader. They also made every effort to accommodate past divers by not repeating dive sites. The boat trips were quick to the sites and things moved along very nicely. I was unable to do any of the free, included, shore dives as I had a non-diving family waiting for my return. I would recommend them to other divers and I will use them when I return.

Jim, where are you staying? We're thinking about Sunset House (supposed to have great shore diving) and would love to get some current reviews of anyplace you've been and enjoyed - or not - on the island. Thanks!

Jim, where are you staying? We're thinking about Sunset House (supposed to have great shore diving) and would love to get some current reviews of anyplace you've been and enjoyed - or not - on the island. Thanks!

My wife got a great package deal, flight and hotel. We stayed at Comfort Suites, simple hotel. Clean and a few steps from the beach. Breakfast was included everyday. No diving, that's why I hooked up with DiveTech.

Back
Top Bottom