Great First Diving Experience in Belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I recently had my first diving experience and got certified on Ambergris Caye and wanted to take this opportunity to recommend the outstanding instruction I received in the Open Water Certification course at the Protech Dive Shop which is located by the Belize Yacht Club.
As a result of the very thorough course, I feel that I've had some of the best training available and am wholly confident in my basic diving skills. The fact that I scored 96 on the PADI final written examination is an indicator of the quality of the course. In addition, because they conduct the confined water dives in a real environment (as opposed to a pool), the learning experience is that much more enriched. The entire Protech team is both professional and courteous, and they made the entire experience most enjoyable and rewarding. I would recommend Protech to anyone wishing to become certified. I plan on taking further diving courses from Protech to advance my certification (and therefore traveling from California to Belize to do so).

Many Caribbean dive ops will let you trade work on premises for lodging and instruction on your learning path through Divemaster towards Instructor.

Sounds like you found just the place to do it! Be sure to have your mail forwarded and have somebody look in on the cat! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom