Great Viz on Barge Monarch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Canard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Several intrepid divers took the plunge on Friday evening under the Blue Water bridge and were rewarded by excellent viz of >20'. Water temp was 44F and the current was a little mischievous. I think we love the river because it is a roller-coaster.

Nic and I are thinking of coming down for a dive this Friday (Apr 30). Can anyone tell me what the viz is like this week? Meet under the Bridge about 6-6:30.

Nic, John and I made the River dive this Sunday. 50F water temp. but just 5" viz.

Hi Don : If you guys are diving on Friday night can you notify Andy Bauvais, and post it. I'm in Arizona for a week but will most likely join you guys when I get back.
thanks Ray

Hello Guys i will be away in Gilboa on the weekend but hope to get out and do a superman dive and see the sturgeon fish soon

would anyone care to join me in a superman this friday may 7? i wanna see those sturgeon.

Back
Top Bottom