Great White in Avalon Underwater Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geez, Alberto... you had me worried! Heck, Ken, Claudette, Lynn and Peter are coming over tomorrow to dive the park and I didn't think they'd be ready for something like that! Come to think of it, I may not be either!

Geez, Alberto... you had me worried! Heck, Ken, Claudette, Lynn and Peter are coming over tomorrow to dive the park and I didn't think they'd be ready for something like that! Come to think of it, I may not be either!

Oh.... Come on Doc...

You are a Photographer... Let us see some pictures!

No graphics or Blood please:D

I mean... Please do not hurt the shark....

Is this an underwater web cam at Avalon?

i dont get it - is it a PS game im watching?

Is this an underwater web cam at Avalon?

eDiving is a PC based, diving simulator that combines the best underwater 3D rendering engine on any platform with actual dive site bathymetry(depth) data, 3D models of underwater and above water structures, and animated 3D models of underwater flora and fauna. Manyof the fish have artificial intelligence (just try approach a Garibaldi's nest, or approach halibut). Each dive site has its own unique "points of interest" (e.g. wrecks, plaques) positioned at the actual GPS coordinates.

For the non-diver or person thinking about learning to dive, it gives them an insight into what its like underwater.

For the experienced diver, its another tool to help plan their dive. There is a fully functional dive computer included which computes air consumption based upon depth/activity and the user supplied SAC rate, N2 loading, and a compass ( so you can compute bearings to/from the various "points of interest".

For divers remote from our dive sites, its a planning tool to help them decide which sites they may want to dive. By the end of 2008, we will have all of the major dive sites in California moving on to Hawaii, Florida, and the Caribbean and if there is enough interest the South Pacific.

Best of all, its FREE to Divers and we are running a great contest through September.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom