Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GREAT!!! I was thinking about everyone.:D Yes, I felt like a dope. :doh2:

You know the scoop.

However as of an hour ago I'm back, and I also brought back one of the bikes.:D

Tomorrow I'll post some pics I took from Sunday. Instead of being below sea level I was a few thousand above. :)

Just maybe within 5 years we will be settled here.

Don't feel like a dope. No worries. That pizza place though - it doesn't open 'til 4 so we had to change the plan on that. There is another at Cortez and Gulf - I think we should try that one one time.

btw, don't forget that little thing you "owe" me :eyebrow::wink:

So when do I get to take the bike for a spin? Nice shots btw. Looks like a great ride.

Reef, last Saturday was such a good time I'm wondering when you are scheduling the next dive that you won't attend. I can't wait! The sooner the better! :dork2: Just kidding man. We all know how it goes. Those pesky little jobs are what give us the green rectangular paper that pays for diving. And, trying to coordinate a move and sell a house right now is not exactly an easy task. I honestly feel bad for anyone who needs to sell a house in this market. Glad you are back down here again-U ready to dive?

MichelleA - heya chica, I am not going to be able to go crabbing :sad: I was bitten by a cat today and can't make a fist let alone take on a crab.:shakehead:

See you on Friday.

MissD, you should know cat's hate water. Trying to teach one how to catch stone crab with you was bound to get a defensive reaction!

Your stubborn, but razor sharp, so I think over time you will learn

What! My crab hunting mentor may not make it. :depressed: Bummer! I'm planning to get back to Span. Rocks this Sat. also. Trying not to work. If I do make it, look for the blue truck w/ MissD's wonderful sticker on the back window.

Your stubborn, but razor sharp, so I think over time you will learn

MissD had spotted some hot dude at the local clinic. She wanted to meet him so she came up with a plan.

Take the cat on a dive into the pool. Knowing the cat would bite her.

She rushed to the clinic to meet her prince charming only to find Bubba the janitor cleaning the place because they were closed.:coffee:

(You should get your hand check BTW, trouble).

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom