Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited on crab today. They were/are so, so, so, so good. :D

Did lose a bag of crab. Yes, a bag with some very big claws. No need to measure they were all a very healthy size. If anyone finds it, I will split it with you :tongue:

Were you at Spanish Rocks? Was the construction mess all cleaned up? Bummer on the loss. Did you leave any for us latecomers?

Were you at Spanish Rocks? Was the construction mess all cleaned up? Bummer on the loss. Did you leave any for us latecomers?

Yes I was. No construction. I guess all they had done was the sidewalk in front of the parking lot. Yes there are still lots of crab. Well at least there was yesterday. Remember the trappers are out there the first several days changing out the traps constantly. It won't be long before there are no legal legs to be found. :)

MAN IT'S COLD. Can someone tell me of a good website to keep an eye on the water temperature??

Thanks, Idive and git r dun.

Anybody home???:crying:
Haven't seen anyone on the board for a couple of days.

HiYa's :) I am looking for an authorized Halcyon Deal in the TBA area - Suggestions?

Alison, Bob works out of there. If you have any questions, before you head over there, shoot him a pm. :)

So did anyone dive this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom