Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel you can't see over the nose of the plane. :shocked2: At least with diving I can see when/where I am going to splat :wink: :wink: :rofl3:

Now Scott5644 is our resident sky-diver, wonder what he thinks. :popcorn: For me, flying helicopters seem much more my cup of tea.

Hello? Anyone home?

I'm home! And, I'm loving it! I'm home, I'm home, I'm freakin' home!!!!!!!:D:D:D:rofl3::):blinking::blinking::mooner::D:wink::):rofl3::rofl3::eyebrow:

carrimak, I see you lurking. You haven't posted in forever. How goes????

Scott - I don't want to ask. I will just be jealous ;-)

Trident - any diving today?

carrimak, I see you lurking. You haven't posted in forever. How goes????

Scott - I don't want to ask. I will just be jealous ;-)

Trident - any diving today?

I'm home :) Other than diving, only two trips left for 2009, and one is to Boston so that doesn't count.

I'm home :) Other than diving, only two trips left for 2009, and one is to Boston so that doesn't count.

Only?! "Only two trips left... " Scott, It is Novemeber. Who do you know that has two more vacations before the end of the year? :huh: Kendra has a spoiled brat :wink: :wink:

Last edited:
Rachel you can't see over the nose of the plane. :shocked2: At least with diving I can see when/where I am going to splat :wink: :wink: :rofl3:

Now Scott5644 is our resident sky-diver, wonder what he thinks. :popcorn: For me, flying helicopters seem much more my cup of tea.

You're funny:rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom