Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Jess. I thought you got mad at us and moved away or something. Where have you been?

Is there a spot that post good dive spots with possibly coordinates? I have only been on 5 dives and only one of those were after my 4 dives for class. A friend brought me to Casperson Beach and we stopped at a parking area right inside that park on the right. We walked out to the each and swam out a couple hundred meters on the surface using these 2 big pine trees that stood out. We dropped down about 20 meters in to loads of teeth. As we swam north a bit we heard popping and came across a artificial reef. It had some large concrete tubes that had all sorts of small and big fish there. I am new to diving butwould love to learn, share and get some new spots to try and dive at. Any suggestions?

Well welcome back stranger. :bounce3: You missed diving today. I posted a mini report here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/3945812-post55.html

How was your cruise?
The cruise was ok, it was good to get away. BUT my dive in Cozumel was cancelled - the Harbor master wouldnt let any small craft go out. So...i proceeded to Carlos and Charlies, and then Senor Frogs...and then Fat Tuesdays...and then some lil local bar...needless to say I didnt make it to dinner that night on the ship. I was sound asleep from all the Tequila and mexican beer :no:

Damn Jess. I thought you got mad at us and moved away or something. Where have you been?

No, not mad...been missing you all and my dogs and my house for that matter. But atleast monies been great.

On an EVEN BETTER NOTE - I am going to Italy for two weeks, for work, in December!!!! :rocker::rocker:

oh...and I will be in Boston next week....

And you were looking for another job why? I was just saying to my son yesterday that I would like to go to Greece. Were you eaves dropping?

And you were looking for another job why? I was just saying to my son yesterday that I would like to go to Greece. Were you eaves dropping?

LOL I wanna make the same money with alot less hours!!

Hey, sorry I missed your birthday, sure wish I had shared the day and evening with you!!

LOL I wanna make the same money with alot less hours!!

Hey, sorry I missed your birthday, sure wish I had shared the day and evening with you!!

No worries, I'll live, I guess :sad:. You just missed the company of Donny, Ann, and myself :scorned::wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom