Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the Turkey Fry this Saturday. :yeahbaby: If ya haven't heard about it, look in my sig line and click the link :bananalama: All are welcome - the more the merrier. Come spend time with your SB family :)

Did anyone else get bruised shins and smashed toes Friday morning?
Mine started @ Ellenton outlet mall at midnight. It was like a free concert. Thousands of people with nothing else to do but pick some really good deals. Scary moment for me was some shoppers showed up in PJ's for some kind of extra gift. MY EYES! It's just not right. Anyway a couple of hours there and off to the next...ended up done for the day around 10:00am. Walmart was the craziest but saved hunrdreds. Needless to say many stores later and savings galore! :blinking:

Any else with a fun morning?

On the news I heard about people getting shot and trampled in different locations.

You are VERY lucky to be alive.

Me, I never go out shopping on BF.
Although I thougt it would be fun to watch the "cattle" rush into a store at 5am I have never gone.

On the news I heard about people getting shot and trampled in different locations.

You are VERY lucky to be alive.

Me, I never go out shopping on BF.
Although I thougt it would be fun to watch the "cattle" rush into a store at 5am I have never gone.

I'm with you SB but where on earth were people shot? Good grief this world....

I saw it on the news also. 2 punks shot each other in CA. (they think it was gang related) 1 Walmart employee was trampled to death up in New Jeresy somewhere.

I always wear my hockey gear when I go. :)

Christ. At least they shot each other, not someone else. You can never complain about there being two fewer gang-bangers in the world, I suppose.

How was the turkey fry? I'm heading out to the airport in about an hour, so there was just no way to make it yesterday.

Christ. At least they shot each other, not someone else. You can never complain about there being two fewer gang-bangers in the world, I suppose.

How was the turkey fry? I'm heading out to the airport in about an hour, so there was just no way to make it yesterday.

Turkey fry rocked. I was there at 8 and didn't leave 'til about four. Everyone was having a great time eating, diving, and just hanging out in general. I take it your headed back to work? (Guess I'll know if you don't respond for eons....)

:). It's New Moon weekend - I've been 30 miles past nowhere camping. No cell phone signal, no internet access, no noise. Big fire and plenty of beer. It was perfect.

Here's another link with a map:
NASA - Spectacular Conjunction

BTW, nekked eye is the best way to view these things. Scope or bino's get you too "close".

Astro Dad - you are seriously slacking (you too Night Vision) and don't give me that excuse you've been handing the wife and kiddo :wink: :wink:. I found this over in the MoF thread: Spectacular Sky Scene Monday Evening - Yahoo! News

Looks like even us novices can enjoy it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom