Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was closed due to the three mill dollars the state doesnt want to pay to repair, they want to remove it for six mill.. Its structure is unsafe acording to DOT. As far as walking in I cant see anything wrong with it, but it would be easy to motor from one piling to another.

It was closed due to the three mill dollars the state doesnt want to pay to repair, they want to remove it for six mill.. Its structure is unsafe acording to DOT. As far as walking in I cant see anything wrong with it, but it would be easy to motor from one piling to another.

Well when do you want to go? The sooner the better :D

That's why we thought it was an engineer inspecting the pilings. I just couldn't imaging anyone willingly diving that area for "sport". When you notice the number of broken off lines hanging from that bridge, you don't have to have much imagination to picture what's broken off under that thing. Not me!

However, if anyone is that desperate to dive, I have the purfect boat for that dive. My little 18' bass boat slips up under that old bridge without issue. I don't mind bubble watching - any day on the water is great (at 70mph). I'm available most week days - I avoid the ramps on weekends at all costs.

Yeah there quite a bit of broken lines there. I dint say I was going to dive it I said it would be tempting. As far as diving it in the very near future the way the water looked today I dont think that viz. of about a foot would be very good for hunting.. But then theres plenty of other places to pick up crabs.(the edible ones).

I took my boat out for a short test drive today to john's pass and took some pics of the boardwalk with my iphone and then put them all together, I think it turned out pretty cool for a couple of iphone pictures.

IMG_0040Stitch.jpg

Afterr uploading this picture it shrunk quite a bit, I am using it as wallpaper and it spans 2 17" monitors.

I took my boat out for a short test drive today to john's pass and took some pics of the boardwalk with my iphone and then put them all together, I think it turned out pretty cool for a couple of iphone pictures.

IMG_0040Stitch.jpg

Afterr uploading this picture it shrunk quite a bit, I am using it as wallpaper and it spans 2 17" monitors.

John - you are rotten. Rotten to the core - I am now totally convinced of it:tongue:

It's not to often you see that particular spot that flat.

John - you are rotten. Rotten to the core - I am now totally convinced of it:tongue:

It's not to often you see that particular spot that flat.

Not often? I used to run my waverunner out through there on a regular basis and I never saw it this flat!

I am here. Is anyone diving this weekend? I ended up with a free weekend so I want to pick a day to dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom