Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello!
I didn't dive that much with the Tampa Bay Group, but I met a lot of nice people at the meet 'n' greets. I've relocated over to the Orlando area. I thought I would post a message here so that no one thought I was kidnapped and murdered.
John (former username junko)

hello!
I didn't dive that much with the Tampa Bay Group, but I met a lot of nice people at the meet 'n' greets. I've relocated over to the Orlando area. I thought I would post a message here so that no one thought I was kidnapped and murdered.
John (former username junko)

I like the new name much better :thumbs-up

I was wondering where you vanished to John. Traded in Pinellas Park for the house of mouse, eh?

hey Mark,
"house of the mouse", I've actually not heard that before--I'm in Seminole County so not too close for comfort to the Disney crowds and confused drivers, luckily. I moved over here because I felt my new business venture would work better in this area. How are you?

I was wondering where you vanished to John. Traded in Pinellas Park for the house of mouse, eh?

hey Mark,
"house of the mouse", I've actually not heard that before--I'm in Seminole County so not too close for comfort to the Disney crowds and confused drivers, luckily. I moved over here because I felt my new business venture would work better in this area. How are you?

Doing good.

Hello all! I've missed the boards for a while. Season has really picked up and been super busy lately. Trying to get out to Venice on the 21st.

Is anyone still diving? Water conditions only list a couple of dips in over a month. (i mean the reports... not the people posting :D)

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom