Greater Tampa Bay Area CHAT/OFF-TOPIC thread, take XVIII

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all,
Miss "D" Jen and I, along with a few friends, went to a cool place the other day. As we were walking out, we said to each other that this would be a cool place for a meet and greet. It's a place called Ozona Blue. It is west of alt. 19 and between Tampa road and Curlew. It is a real cool place, in a marina, and has a pool and hot tub. They have a good selection of food, and true to us a great drink selection.

Sounds good to me for the next M&G. I've heard several say good things about it. Let's see if anyone else chimes in with something...

A couple piccers of a Giant Anemone I found yesterday while diving with SalmonBoy97, AquaJon, Scott, and Rob. It had several Pederson Cleaner Shrimp on it.

Last edited:
Now where are those picers of MissD and the grouper at??? :looking left and right:
They gotta be around here somewhere! LOL

:rofl3: Being a "girl" for a change... debating whether to post them or not :popcorn: I could crop myself out and post the groupers you guys shot :tongue: btw, those were some fine grouper :thumbs-up to you and Jon!

:rofl3: Being a "girl" for a change... debating whether to post them or not :popcorn: I could crop myself out and post the groupers you guys shot :tongue: btw, those were some fine grouper :thumbs-up to you and Jon!

It always seems a mystery when talking about Tracy's grouper.

Chugger, if MissD lets me, I have pics I can post!
You know how 'girls' are, they dont think their pics look good enough to post.
Even Robin said they look good.
Tracy??

Chugger, if MissD lets me, I have pics I can post!
You know how 'girls' are, they dont think their pics look good enough to post.
Even Robin said they look good.
Tracy??

Oh hell's teeth I will post them tmrw....

well as time flys when your having fun . hello to all my good friends back in the sunny state of florida !! how is every one ?? life has been good for me here in tennessee for the most part . the diving up here is something to be desired . sure do miss the weekend get aways with you all . good news is i finally decided to further my dive skills almost done with my rescue diver class and working on my diver master cert . one day i will come back and visit .

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom